Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Desert Riding

Hey,
Veterans Day today, and since I am a Federal Employee I was off. In all seriousness, thank you to all the veterans who have served this country and enabled us all to live the lives we have. Not a job I would want to have to do, but I am extremely grateful there are those who answer the call and are willing to serve. THANK YOU!

So for my ride I headed out to the Sweetwater Trails here in Tucson. As the name suggests, sweet. It is about an hour ride out there from my house and I spent about 45 minutes doing a loop. Let's just say my 30 minute ride to work doesn't really prepare you well for a long ride. I was worked by the time I got home and still feel really tired. My legs are pretty tired, but it was great to get out on the trails and as you can hopefully see, it was a beautiful day. Hope you had a great day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment