Saturday, June 6, 2009

White Cycling Shoes - Redux

I got my new pair of white cycling kicks this week. What can I saw, they are WHITE! Wow, I was a little surprised when I opened the box and they were just so, so, WHITE. But it's what I said I wanted so no backing down now. As you can see I decided upon the Sidi Dragon. They fit very well and are comfortable, so that is awesome. They are also a bit dirtier then this picture indicates, so that is good too. I'm excited to have them for the race next weekend. It is the final in the Arizona Series and in Flagstaff again. Different course, but more similar to the Flagstaff Frenzy of a few weeks ago. I'm glad it wasn't today. I felt pretty tired when I rode today, so hopefully I will be feeling more energetic next week. ..... we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment